|90" x 37 3/4" x 7 1/4"
|Heavy gauge welded construction
|Approximate Assembly Time
ProMedia shelving features:
- Three case heights; 60", 81", or 90"
- one rack width; 37.75"
- Shelves with stop-lock connectors are adjustable in 1/2" increments (without tools or additional hardware) for maximum flexibility
- Slide-N-Lock bookends are infinitely adjustable
- Adjustable backstops position all media at the front edge of the shelf for quicker visual & physical access
- Freestanding cases feature:
- One depth; 7"
- Big foot stabilizers
- Heavy gauge welded construction
- Ships from our manufacturer via truck service
- Strip and Set--Additional $49.95
includes unpacking, set-in-place, debris removal
does not include installation, assembly,repositioning of drawers or shelves
- Stair Carry-- Additional $49.95
$49.95 for each flight of stairs per unit (flight of stairs = 10 steps)
Powder Coat Finishes
Our paint is a baked powder coat finish of the highest quality. Powder coated surfaces provide unsurpassed resistance to scratches, chipping, fading and chemicals. In addition to superior durability, epoxy polyester hybrid powder coat finishes are completely inert and exhibit no off-gassing or chemical leaching, which could harm microfilm, magnetic and optical media, and other valuable archival materials. Application of powder coat finishes is a dry process requiring no solvents, and does not generate hazardous waste. Unlike wet painting processes, powder coating is environmentally friendly.
Colors are standard in a textured finish as shown. Textured finishes are great at hiding fingerprints, smudges, dirt and wear, while adding structure, interest and character in the commercial environment.
Paint colors other than standard finishes are also available at an additional charge. For matching purposes, a color sample (preferably on steel) must be submitted with your order. Contact Customer Service for lead times and up-charges on custom colors.
Standard Powder Coat Finishes
The colors and textures represented on this chart are a good representation of the color and texture, and as accurate as this reproduction process allows. For critical matching, however, you may request an actual painted metal sample for your review and approval.
Multimedia office products are special order and may take between 4 - 6 weeks for delivery. You will be advised of the estimated date of arrival. We ship directly from our manufacturer via special truck service.